The OSA online safety CPD training for school staff is an accredited course ensuring those working with children have an up-to-date knowledge of the statutory requirements they must meet, the threats to children online, how to reduce these risks, and guidance on ensuring staff use of digital technology is safe and responsible.
Updated and newly accredited for 2023-24, the new course also has improved accessibility with audio options to have text read aloud.
Thank you for your interest in the additional support and features offered by our school package for this service. This provides:
- Course enrolment using Google/Microsoft accounts
- Full access to all training materials
- Access to all module assessments
- Accredited CPD certification on course completion
- School administrator account to monitor staff progress towards certification
- Course enrolment using bespoke accounts
- Whole-school participation certificate
For 2023-24 we are introducing a sliding scale for subscription costs to ensure best-value for schools with different numbers of users. Costs have been kept at great value for all settings, with your payment supporting the OSA to manage administrative and running costs.
Please indicate the number of users you have needing to undertake the training in the PayPal button below. You do not need a PayPal account to purchase your subscription as PayPal securely handles payments through credit or debit cards. Pricing is as follows:
Up to ten users: £49
Up to thirty users: £69
Over thirty users: £99