The OSA online safety CPD training for school staff is an accredited course ensuring those working with children have an up-to-date knowledge of the statutory requirements they must meet, the threats to children online, how to reduce these risks, and guidance on ensuring staff use of digital technology is safe and responsible.
Updated for 2022-23, the new course also has improved accessibility with audio options to have text read aloud.
Thank you for your interest in the additional support and features offered by our school package for this service. This provides:
- Course enrolment using Google/Microsoft accounts
- Full access to all training materials
- Access to all module assessments
- Accredited CPD certification on course completion
- School administrator account to monitor staff progress towards certification
- Course enrolment using bespoke accounts
- Whole-school participation certificate
The above service is provided for a cost of just £59 to support the OSA manage administrative and running costs.
To reduce administrative costs to schools we are this year asking schools to pay using the secure PayPal link below. In addition to payment through PayPal accounts this will also allow payments by credit / debit card.