If you are ready to join the increasing numbers of schools safeguarding pupils through use of the OSA Certificate of Online Safety, please get in touch. The setup cost for each school is just £299 and this provides:
- Access to the 2020-21 OSA Certificate for all pupils within your establishment.
- Access to our accredited CPD for staff.
- Access to our course for parents/carers.
- Access to all learning materials.
- The ability to sit and resit each test as many times as needed.
- Creation of an administrator account for a designated staff member.
- Provision of personalised instructions for your school.
- Administrative support for the designated staff member to monitor progress of your pupils towards completion of the Certificate.
Most schools prefer to request an invoice. To do so, please use the contact form below or email us at [email protected].
Alternatively, we are able to take card payments instantly using the PayPal button below.
Once you have signed up with us we provide access to our system to all pupils and a designated member of staff within 24 hours. This can be through use of your school Google or Microsoft accounts if your school uses them (making one less username and password for pupils to remember) or we can create bespoke accounts on our system for your pupils.
If you would like more information about the OSA Certificate, please view our Certificate introduction page. If you would like trial access to the system please get in touch through the contact form below or by email at [email protected].